Position: Quality Implementation Specialists
Location: Mandaluyong City
Benefits: Benefits package
Ensures that change initiatives meet objectives. Focus on training and the people-side of change to standard procedures and systems. Manage communication plans and transition roadmaps. Create and implement effective strategies for change management procedures to maximize project execution affectivity and proficiency
· Sound understanding of the quality and process engineering, standards and best practice within the packaging sector.
· Demonstrated experience and achievements in implementing organization wide quality/risk management improvement initiatives through structured education programs and systems documentations.
· Approx. 2 years’ experience in the graphic / packaging / printing or related industry.
· Proficient in MAC;
· Data savvy, able to drive solutions through available tools.
· Change Management and Project Management Skills: Experience in developing project plans, allocating, managing and coordinating relevant resources and reviewing progress to ensure delivery of agreed project outcomes.
· Ability to maintain focus while under pressure.
· A strong Customer Service ethic, with a focus on internal communications to influence transition
· Ability to develop and deliver training and education sessions for staff.
Please reply to this email if you are interested and you may also attach your updated resume for initial screening.
For inquiries and clarifications feel free to contact us through:
Mobile No.: 0916 317 5513
Visit our website and Facebook group:
https://jkmanpower.jp-network- e.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/jkrecruitment/